Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Honeymoonin' in Riviera Maya (Part 2)

Part TWO of the honeymoon is here!!! Wooohooo!!!
This honeymoon was seriously the best eight days CV and I have ever had together.
As you can see, it was a lot of eating, drinking, relaxing, laughing, and just enjoying life as newlyweds! It was seriously the most perfect week with my husband.
Enjoy the little sneak peek.

Remember what I said on Tuesday about the days being number wrong? Okay, good.




















Hope you enjoyed our honeymoon pictures and the un detailed recap!
I'll be back soon with pictures from the wedding, I promise! Just waiting on the pics from the professional! :)

10 comments:

P!nky said...

Looks so fabulous, I wanna go!

Kristyn said...

These pictures look like so much fun! Thanks for linking up!

Mary said...

Suuuper jealous! It looks like an incredible trip! I love your stylish dresses too! Thanks for linking up! :)

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

oh my, i'm sugddenly hungry! haha

xoxo
nic

Erin LFF said...

Seriously, you have me itching to click 'book now' on SO MANY vacations now haha! Looks so gorgeous and girl, I am IMPRESSED at how fast you did a photo book. My gosh, I am so behind on making our photo books from trips, life, etc lol!

Rebeka said...

Ohh your honeymoon looks so relaxing and amazing. I'm totally jealous! And also super happy you guys had such a wonderful time.

Laura Darling said...

Ah so pretty! I am going to Mexico in March for our honeymoon and I am SO excited!

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

you're pictures are all so beautiful! and it totally has be rethinking being ready for fall. i see all the beach pictures and i'm like "noooo please come back summer!" haha

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

You look fab in every single one of these pics! Glad you guys had a great time!!

Brianne Bracco said...

How in the hecks did I miss this post?! And love it all. We are actually planning a vaca in the next year or two and the riviera maya was one we have been looking at! So I will calling for trip advice haha