Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Honeymoonin' in Riviera Maya (Part 1)

Have you ever personalized and ordered something online, whether its thank you cards, wedding invitations, photo books, or stationary....whatever it is! You spend hours making it, you review it, you order it.....and then a week later, you realize you made a mistake! Dang it! 
Anyways, that's what happened with the photo book I made of our honeymoon.
Apparently I was so excited to order it that I completely missed the fact that I numbered the days incorrectly. Ugh! 

Anyways, instead of writing up a blog post about our honeymoon, I decided why not just post the pictures from the photo book I made. Might as well since I spent so much time making it...just please ignore the day numbers. The first three are the only ones that are correct.

Enjoy the first FOUR days of our honeymoon!!!


New luggage and luggage tags from a family friend! :)



We both got an 80 minute full body massage followed by a 20 minute facial. Soooo relaxing!




We got pretty drunk! :)





Now. Day FOUR:







Stay tuned for days five-eight later this week!!

15 comments:

Pamela said...

Ahhh. Perfection!

P!nky said...

LOOKS amazing!!! I LOVE IT!

Katie said...

Looks like perfection! And the massages and facials sound wonderful!

brittany @ g squared said...

This looks amazing! I will officially be thinking about another vacation all day now. Glad you guys had a good time :)

megan said...

Looks like perfection from the weather, to the food, drinks, everything!

Ericka said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! I love the idea of doing a photo book of your honeymoon...just might have to do it too :)

Erin LFF said...

Looks AMAZING! I think it's pretty obvious, but did you LOVE the resort?! I always loving having recommendations for our 'next trip' there :) Was the food everything you'd imagined??

Jordon said...

looks SO perfect!!! You are making me excited for mine lol

Meredith said...

looks like an amazing time!!

Maddie~The Whimsy One said...

looks like you had such an amazing time! Love your book. and that martini looks delish;)

Kate @ Classy Living said...

Beautiful!! We went to Riviera Maya, too, and it was amazing! All of those resorts are just so gorgeous!

Samantha Minert said...

Looks so wonderful! And I love the photo book idea!

Jenni@FlyingOnARainbow said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! Mexico is fab!!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I have never stayed in a resort! This looks amazing!

Brianne Bracco said...

I want some cerviche and tequila right about now..and it's 8:30 AM..Ha! Seriously, how awesome this trip was for you guys! Seems sooo relaxing!