Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gifts for my Bombshell Bridesmaids!

Incase any of you bride-to-be's are interested in some bridesmaid gift ideas, here is what I got my five lovely ladies:

1. Personalized Cosmetic Bags:  I loved the idea of giving my bridesmaids something that could use the day of the wedding...and also use in the future. A cosmetic bag was the perfect gift to hold all their wedding day must-haves! I made them all different colors and had their first initial embroidered onto each one! I just LOVE how they came out.
Bought here at The Knot.

2. Personalized Notebooks: I love personalized gifts, don't you?
These notebooks were sooo cute, I couldn't pass them up.  I picked out each one for each girl and I really think they really reflect their personalities.
Bought here at Minted.com. 

3. Wedding Jewelry: I knew 100% I wanted all my bridesmaids to have matching jewelry...so it was of course the main bridesmaid gift to my girls. I choose this gorgeous set from Charter Club. It was a silver and crystal bangle bracelet and matching earrings.
Bought from Macys.


4. Other Happy Gifts: I also wanted to fill up their cosmetic bag with just a few "happies". So I got them all an Essie Nail Polish, Nail File, Gum, and a handwritten card from the bride! (that's me!)
Bought Nail Polish from Walgreens.
Bought Nail Files from Gap.


My Girls LOVED their gifts!


That's it! A lot of colorful gifts, huh?
What did you get your fabulous bridesmaids???

Next up, Gifts for the Groomsmen, Flower girl and Readers. 

17 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those makeup bags are CUTE!!! anddd a great idea :)

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

Such cute ideas! I especially love the custom notebooks because a)i'm love scribbler, noter, doodler & b)i've never seen it before! awesome!

xoxo

Nic

Kristyn said...

I love those makeup bags! How cute is that! I am in need of bridesmaid gift ideas and these are too cute. I will have to remember that!

katie @ sappy and happy said...

omg i thought i was so unique with the customized notebooks! that was the first gift i ordered. we're on the same wavelength, girlfriend! your girls are lucky with that showering of gifts! xoxo

Jordon said...

I love the makeup bags, we are definitely on the same page ;)

Brianne Bracco said...

Such a cuuuute bag of goodies for them!! Love it :)

megan said...

I bought my reader and program hander-outters those personalized Minted notebooks, too! :)

Ericka said...

So cute! Love the gift ideas! And that jewelry is gorgeous! I got my girls similar gifts. Wristlets with their initial on them and they were filled with "Bridesmaid Survival Kit" items (nail file, lip gloss, gum, tylenol, shout wipes, safety pins, etc.). I also got them each earrings a bracelet to wear the day of the wedding :)

Mary said...

Super cute gifts and the jewelry is beautiful!

Jamie K. said...

That's adorable!! I bought my girls monogrammed shirts to wear the day of and wedding jewelry :) Love your gifts! So cute!

Kayla @ Keeping Up With Kayla said...

Love this. I'm getting married in 30 days and I'm doing burlap clutches for my girls to match my theme. I also wrote them all a personal note, but a notebook is a great idea! I also included their jewelry and some other happies!

Stesha said...

how stinkin cute are these?! My sister got us initial necklaces for being her bridesmaids, they were beautiful!

xxS

Pamela said...

SUCH cute gifts!!

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

Love this!

YFG said...

Great ideas! I've been mulling over bridesmaid gifts for a while and I'm pretty sure the jewelry will be the main gift, but your other ideas are wonderful too. Thank you for sharing!

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

the personalized cosmetic bag is such an awesome idea. i loved being able to give my girls something they could wear / use later!

Lisa { Showered With Design } said...

These gifts are cute! I too love personalized gifts and have been known to give personalized ones for every occasion! These makeup bags are cute!

xo showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com