Thursday, September 12, 2013

Gifts for the Groomsmen, Readers & Flower Girl

Any Pulp Fiction fans out there???
CV got all his groomsmen these awesome Pulp Fiction leather wallets. Hahaha. 
His Groomsmen LOVED them! Great pick, CV!

Wallets from Amazon.com.


And he also got them all their own bow-tie to wear with their tuxes. Each one really does represent that guys personality, he did a great job picking these out!  He also got them purple pocket squares to wear 
(not pictured). But you can see them in our formal wedding photos!
Aren't these fun gifts? I thought they were a big hit!

Bow Ties from Macy's.


For my readers, I got them each a French Connection "knot" necklace.
I wrote them a sweet card with the last line "thanks for helping us tie the knot".
These necklaces are adorable and very dainty. I really wanted to buy one for myself.



And finally, for my flower girl. I got her a little "cosmetic" bag personalized with her name! A notebook, and pearls to wear on the wedding day! She loved them! :)



That's it for the wedding party gifts!
What did you get your wedding party people?

7 comments:

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

My girlfriend made two connecting ring necklaces for all the girls in my wedding, but I have to say, I think I'm in love with that knot necklace. How cute and fitting!

Ericka said...

Love the wallets--great idea! I like that the ties were different for each person, but all fit in your colors for your wedding.

Brianne Bracco said...

Love all these gift ideas! Since we got married in Hawaii, we brought our head table stuff from their for the reception. Pearl necklaces and flower pins for the girls and tiki bottle openers, shot glasses, and booze for the guys :)

Lauren said...

I need that necklace in my life! Great choice!

Legally Lovely said...

HAHAHA. I love those wallets. Between that and the Last Supper picture, CV is winning at wedding things.

All great gifts though!!

Erin LFF said...

Love it all! I had the most fun picking out stuff for my flower girl :)

Melissa Sean said...

The ties are really nice touch. All different but all special.

-http://gunthergifts.com/