Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Polka Dots and New Shoes

Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to my first WIWW post.
This outfit is nothing special, but CV wanted to play with my fancy camera before we went to dinner...so I made myself be his focal point.
Enjoy.


Dress: Target (exact), Jacket: Old Navy (exact), Necklace: Piperlime (Similar), 
Watch: Michael Kors (Exact), Shoes: Levity



My wonderful photographer failed to capture the ENTIRE outfit. 
So here are a few pics of my shoes I wore.


I scored these puppies at an 75% off sale..making them only about $20! 
I'm pretty sure "clearance shoes" is on my top 10 list of my most favorite things EVER!


Hope everyone has a GREAT rest of your week!!
Linking up with these fabulous ladies: Sarah, and Shanna!

12 comments:

katie @ sappy and happy said...

you look gorgeous!!!!! :)

Becca Moss said...

You look beautiful and I love those shoes!

Brianne Bracco said...

Aaaaaaaaah!!!!! An outfit post!! The dress with the jean jacket..simply adorable...and rock those fab shoes girl! I love it! And I love you my beautiful friend!

Jordon said...

I have been on the hunt for a good denim jacket! This one is too cute!

Katie said...

Ow ow! Looking good :). Loving those shoes. Even better that you found them on clearance!

Anne said...

So cute! A fun dress paired with a denim jacket is one of my favorite summer styles, and this dress is darn cute...

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Those shoes are adorable!! Way to put the future hubs to work!

Jamie K. said...

I've yet to do one of these but super cute! Great first one for sure!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

You're so beautiful!

Alyssa said...

More pictures of you on your blog, please :) :) :) YOU are gorgeous!!

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

is there anything better than shoes on clearance!! one my favorite things ever! you look great lady!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Lookin' Good!!!