Here is a quick and easy recap of Nashville Bachelorette Party - Part One.
- I drove down on Friday morning with my Cincinnati girls Sara and Ashley.
- Had drinks at the Hotel Bar with Steph & Erin while we waiting on the other girls to arrive.
- My Maid of Honor had lots of champage & wine ready, along with cupcakes & awesome party bags filled with personalized koozies, personalized shot glasses and other fun things!
- Party of nine for dinner at Virago! It was AMAZING!!
(I shared the crispy rice with spicy tuna, edamame, crispy brussel sprouts and rock shrimp tempura for appetizers. And had sushi for dinner!)
- Followed by a drink at Whiskey Kitchen.
- Followed by many hours on Broadway.
- Brunch at The Southern
- We all shared crafts of mimosas, blood orange mimosas, and bloody marys.
- I had the spicy chicken and waffles. They were sooooo good.
- And ofcourse my fabulous friends.
-Can you tell these were taking with the "good" camera!
AND here are some of the instagrams I stole from my friends from Friday Night!
I hate how you can't "save" instagram photos. So here are just the screen shots! :)
-Party Bag Goodies
- Koozie fun
- Ladies at Dinner
- Ladies at the Bar!
Be back soon with the rest of the weekend recap!!