Monday, July 29, 2013

My Nashville Bachelorette Party - Part I

Here is a quick and easy recap of Nashville Bachelorette Party - Part One.

FRIDAY:

- I drove down on Friday morning with my Cincinnati girls Sara and Ashley.
- Had drinks at the Hotel Bar with Steph & Erin while we waiting on the other girls to arrive.
- My Maid of Honor had lots of champage & wine ready, along with cupcakes & awesome party bags filled with personalized koozies, personalized shot glasses and other fun things!


- Party of nine for dinner at Virago! It was AMAZING!!
(I shared the crispy rice with spicy tuna, edamame, crispy brussel sprouts and rock shrimp tempura for appetizers. And had sushi for dinner!)
- Followed by a drink at Whiskey Kitchen.
- Followed by many hours on Broadway.

SATURDAY MORNING:

- Brunch at The Southern
- We all shared crafts of mimosas, blood orange mimosas, and bloody marys.
- I had the spicy chicken and waffles. They were sooooo good.
- And ofcourse my fabulous friends.
-Can you tell these were taking with the "good" camera!

AND here are some of the instagrams I stole from my friends from Friday Night!
I hate how you can't "save" instagram photos. So here are just the screen shots! :)


-Party Bag Goodies
- Koozie fun
- Ladies at Dinner
- Ladies at the Bar!

Be back soon with the rest of the weekend recap!!

12 comments:

Petchie said...

Looks like so much fun!! and those cupcakes look so yummy!

xoxo
Petchie
http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

Kayla Peveler said...

Soo much stinking fun. Can't even handle it! Bach parties are awesome, and you look GORGEOUS, girl! :)

JMc said...

This looks like it was SO much fun!! I am really wanting to do a Nashville bachelorette party too. I'm just not sure if everyone can get away for the weekend. My sister is dying for us to go....except she's only 20, lol

Jordon said...

love it! My boss actually co-owns the southern! Perfect brunch spot!

Katie said...

So fun!!! Hoping you had some time for some karaoke :)

Brianne Bracco said...

LOVE the custom coozies!!! So much fun friend..wish I could have been there ;) Love you!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

This looks like a blast!! Awe you're getting so close soak in every minute!

Ericka said...

Looks like you had a blast! And those koozies are super cute, what a great idea.

Rebeka said...

Oohhhh how fun! This all sounds like such a blast and breakfast looks amazing.

Also, if you have an iPhone you can screenshot your IG photo then go to the screenshot and click edit and crop the photo so you don't see the surroundings. You can also go to http://instagram.com/[inser tuser name here] and grab them from the internet that way :) clearly I've had this same dilemma before!

Allison said...

Those restaurants sound AMAZING. My sister in law lives in Nashville so I'm making a mental note to remember these! Looks like you and your girlfriends had SO much fun!! :)

YFG said...

This looks like it was an amazing weekend! Can't wait to hear about the rest of it!

Maddie~The Whimsy One said...

Nashville is my favorite! Looks like you had a great time.