Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Nashville Bachelorette Party - Part 2 (and picture overload)

My bachelorette party was a two night affair....here is night two:

All my ladies dressed up in black....and me (the bride) dressed up in white YELLOW! (again)
(You ladies had such nice things to say about me in yellow...that I decided to wear the color again!)

(And in plus I was totally against wearing anything bride related at my bachelorette party. No tiara. No veil. No sash. No flashing lights saying I'm getting married. Believe it or not, I'm pretty shy and I didn't want the extra attention! So I wore YELLOW and a subtle "bride to be" necklace out to dinner. Thats it!)


The night started out with champagne!
CV, being the sweetest fiancé ever, had three bottles of champagne brought to my room!!
It was such a sweet surprise and definitely started our night off right!!!
(Not to mention the other bottles of champagne & tons of wine that my MOH brought!! We were definitely all set for major hangovers!!)


- We then played the game: "How well do you know the bride"!
It was so fun to see what people said at some of the questions! :)
- My Bridesmaid, ERIN, won the game by like 10 questions!! She must know me the BEST!!
- Then, my ladies spoiled me with a lingerie shower!!! Best thing ever!!
I'm not going to post any other photos from it, duh my blog is PG13, but there is a sneak peak of a sexy tank and shorts if you're interested! :)


- After our hotel shenanigans, we headed to dinner at Sambuca!
OMG it was delish!! I ordered the scallops for dinner, but we all split about 7 appetizers, including brussels sprouts!! (We did a toast with brussels sprouts!!) #ilovemyfriends
- And my friend Erin ordered a hot brownie for dessert with "congratulations" on it! So Sweet!!


-Some of my hot lady friends outside of Sambuca after dinner. 
(Some were still inside! I gotta say, trying to gather 11 girls for a picture was kinda hard!)


Then we headed to Broadway...as you can see...drinks were kicking in!
(hello photobomber, thanks for making our picture fabulous!)


- Okay now the drinks were REALLY kicking in!!
-And so were those dance moves! Hahaha.

I had sooooo much fun with all of my amazing friends in Nashville!
Thank you so much for a great weekend celebration!!

*P.S. If you recognize this dress, I tried to sell it in this post recently...because after sitting in my closet with the tags on for several months, I NEVER thought I would wear it. Well...good thing none of you wanted it, because it was the perfect dress for the night!! *However, I definitely won't be wearing it again...so if you want to buy it, speak up! 
There are no booze stains on it, I swear! :)

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE that everyone wore black and you wore that yellow!!!

Mary said...

Wow that looks like such a blast!! How sweet of your fiance to send three bottles, too! Thanks for linking up! :)

Kristyn said...

Ooh I love Nashville! That is one of my possible Bachelorette party locations! You guys look like you had so much fun! Thanks so much for linking up!!

Are you getting married in the Nashville area?

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

This looks like a blast! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride!!

Ericka said...

omg that photo bomber cracked me up :) Looks like you had a great time!

JMc said...

Oh my goodness, I love that everyone wore black and you wore yellow. That is so adorable! Looks like yall had a great time :)

Kaylin said...

I would seriously LOVE to have my bachelorette party in Nashville. Looks like you had a blast. I live in CA, that might not be reasonable...oh and I am not engaged. First things first.

Allison said...

That dress was perfect for your Bach party! Love it on you! And I just checked out your dresses for sale, somehow I missed that post. Do you still have #3 and/or #12? I might be interested if you do.

Raewyn Smith said...

Aw! Looks like you had such a great time. Love the yellow!!

Sarah Tucker said...

You DO look great in yellow! Looks like y'all had a blast! The big day is SO close!

Marie said...

LOVE the yellow dress! Can't believe that our weddings are coming up SO SOON!! A little over two weeks, since mine is the day after yours :)

Congrats girl, you'll be a gorgeous bride!

Becca Moss said...

You looked gorgeous! Love this!

Natalie said...

I know this post is a few months old but I stumbled across it via Pinterest. I'm planning a weekend Bachelorette party for a sweet friend & it looks like y'all did exactly what I'm thinking.

What hotel did you stay in? I've been looking but the ones downtown are all $400 a night.