Monday, July 22, 2013

My Fabulous Cincinnati Bridal Shower

My FABULOUS Cincinnati Bridal Shower was last weekend at The Bonbonerie and all my lovely friends and family-to-be were in attendance!!
It was such a delightful and special day, where I felt tons and tons of love!
- The big group shot! One girl left early...but other than that, here was everyone!

Here are lots of photos!!

-CV dropped me off. And I had to get a photo with him in front of our sweet poster!
- Pretty Table Settings
- Wooden Fan Favors (for the hot August wedding)
- A Game of "Guess Who"
- Table for 20
- Cardboard cutout fun with my girl Alison
- Congrats to me!
- Many many many teapots and fun decor from the Bonbonerie Tea Room!


- So many yummy snacks and desserts! Cucumber sandwiches, quiche, scones, cookies. 
It was the endless amount of finger foods!
- Opening lots of fabulous gifts!
- Monogrammed towels!! wooop wooop!


 - And one last photo with CV's family after all my friends left! 
(And CV and his dad came back to help load up the gifts!)
Cousins. Aunts. Parents.

What a super lovely fantastic day!
I've been so blessed with two fabulous bridal showers, and feel so loved!!

A MONTH until the BIG DAY!!!!

12 comments:

P!nky said...

Looks so super fabulous!

I was JUST at the BB at the beginning of the month for our tasting. SO YUMMy and that room is so lovely.

My shower was this weekend and it was amazing. SO MUCH LOVE! FUN seeing someone with a timeline so close to mine experience everything!

CONGRATS!

Ericka said...

Looks like you had an amazing day!

brittany @ g squared said...

Congrats! You are getting so close! We should get together when you are done and compare notes. Can't wait to hear all about it!

katie @ sappy and happy said...

yay! that looks like a fabulous shower - you're so blessed with so many wonderful people who love you and have showered you for the wedding :) can't wait until mine, now!

your wedding is so close now! i can't imagine how excited you must be! AHHH! xoxoxo

Brianne Bracco said...

How adorable your shower was!!! Love the picture sign of you two out front. And monogrammed towels..ummm YAY!! ;) So glad you had a great time friend! Love! xoxo

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Yay for showers! So much fun and it looked like a great event!

Allison said...

Now I want to have/throw a shower there. Such a cute spot for one. Glad you felt so loved and had a great day!

Katie said...

So so adorable!! Looks like such a fun time! My first baby shower is in a couple of weeks and I have to get some questions for a guess who game...I may have to google some ideas because I'm not sure what questions to give!

Tara said...

So excited for you! It looks like you are getting a great future family :)

Potatoes and Pilates said...

Sounds like a perfect day! You look gorgeous in that yellow dress!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Beautiful!

JMc said...

What a beautiful set up. Looks like a great location for a shower too. I have to ask, what items did you pick for hostess gifts? I have my first shower coming up in two weeks and I'm a little stumped right now. I've been focused on bridesmaids' gifts.