My FABULOUS Cincinnati Bridal Shower was last weekend at The Bonbonerie and all my lovely friends and family-to-be were in attendance!!
It was such a delightful and special day, where I felt tons and tons of love!
- The big group shot! One girl left early...but other than that, here was everyone!
Here are lots of photos!!
-CV dropped me off. And I had to get a photo with him in front of our sweet poster!
- Pretty Table Settings
- Wooden Fan Favors (for the hot August wedding)
- A Game of "Guess Who"
- Table for 20
- Cardboard cutout fun with my girl Alison
- Congrats to me!
- Many many many teapots and fun decor from the Bonbonerie Tea Room!
- So many yummy snacks and desserts! Cucumber sandwiches, quiche, scones, cookies.
It was the endless amount of finger foods!
- Opening lots of fabulous gifts!
- Monogrammed towels!! wooop wooop!
- And one last photo with CV's family after all my friends left!
(And CV and his dad came back to help load up the gifts!)
Cousins. Aunts. Parents.
What a super lovely fantastic day!
I've been so blessed with two fabulous bridal showers, and feel so loved!!
A MONTH until the BIG DAY!!!!