Friday, July 19, 2013

Music City Bachelorette Party Bound

Right this second...I'm driving to Nashville, TN to meet up with 10 fabulous ladies for my
Music City Bachelorette Party!!!!!


I have absolutely no idea what to expect this weekend! My maid-of-honor and planner, didn't let me in on any secrets! Not even where we are going to dinner or anything! BUT, I love surprises, so I know it's going to be super super super fun!!!

And I'm sooo super lucky that I have 10 amazing friends who are spending their entire weekend with me and celebrating the last few weeks of my singledom (is that a word?)

Shout out to my girls: Stephanie, Kimberly, Natalie, Erin, Amanda, Candice, April, Sara, Ashley, and Samantha! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I'll be back soon with a hangover and a recap!

8 comments:

katie @ sappy and happy said...

YAAAAAAAAY! have a blast! i can't wait to hear all about it :) xoxo

Meredith said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!! Have fun!!

Jordon said...

Enjoy my city this weekend!

Becca Moss said...

Ahhh hope you have a wonderful time!

Ericka said...

Yayyy! Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Have so much fun lady! Looking forward to the recap!!

Brianne Bracco said...

Yay!!!! Have fun girls!!!!!

Kayla @ Keeping Up With Kayla said...

Have fun! Mine is there next month!!!