Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just a few party details

Just wanted to share a few shots I took from my Memphis bridal shower thrown by my Matron of Honor! :)
I stopped taking pictures once guests started to arrive, so I only have food pics. haha.


+ Good use out of the bar area.
Cucumber water. Champagne Punch. 
And a gorgeous sign that my brother-in-law made!
+Snack table!! And a delicious and pretty Edible Arrangement!!
+Remember my bridal shower invites? Well my sister incorporated the "puffs".  
+Mini turkey and mini ham sandwiches.
+ Raspberry/Chocolate and Black/White mini cupcakes. 
+ Caramel Apple Trifle. OMG. Sooo good! 
+Chicken salad + crackers and spinach dip + pita chips.

Be back soon with pics of my fabulous guests and some of my favorite gifts!
Just waiting on the rest of the photos from friends!! :)

12 comments:

jayme said...

YUMMM!!! that all looks delicious! it's getting so close! yipee! yipee! yipee!

P!nky said...

Looks so fun!

Kayla Peveler said...

Everything looks deeelish!! :)

Jordon said...

She rocked it on the food! What a pretty spread!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

That sign is so awesome!! Looks like a great day!!

Allison said...

YUM!! That trifle sounds amazing!!!

Legally Lovely said...

Oh, man. All of that looks so good! I'm already hungry because it's dinner time, but now I'm craving cupcakes. Dang!

Glad you had such a great time. Your big day is getting close now, isn't it!?!? :)

Erin LFF said...

So yummy and cute! All of it! Can't wait to see pics of YOU and your fun gifts! :)

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

Those cupcakes look simply delicous!!!

katie @ sappy and happy said...

gorgeous decor and yummy-looking snacks! champagne punch is the best :) she did a fabulous job putting it all together and i'm glad you had such a wonderful time! xo

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa { Showered With Design } said...

So adorable! I can't wait for my bridal shower this coming April & to post photos!

xo congrats on your marriage!

www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com