Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blue Dress + Espadrilles

Welcome to another edition of WIW.
Just a casual downtown dinner outfit with CV.

Dress: Old Navy (recent) (similar); Necklace: Piperlime (similar); Purse: Tignanello (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (exact); Shoes: Steve Madden (similar) (similar)


Black hair. Don't care!


Another pair of NEW shoes! 
(If you know me, you know I always have new shoes. I buy shoes more than anything.)


These bad boys are Steve Madden and they were on a HUGE SALE for $9.99. 
Can you believe it?
If you haven't caught on yet...I'm a huge bargain shopper!



Three weeks in a row for WIWW. 
I rock the blogspot.

Linking up here!

8 comments:

katie @ sappy and happy said...

pretty girl! :)

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

Love your outfit!!! So cute! And awesome deal on those wedges!

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

love that you were photobombed the first picture! loving that dress + shoes!!

Sarah Tucker said...

$9.99 for those shoes?!! I am totally jealous!! Love this outfit!

Kayla Peveler said...

UM hello! You practically STOLE those shoes for $9.99!! You go girl!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

$9.99 that is a steal!! And they are super cute!!

Brianne Bracco said...

Love the details on the dress my beautiful friend! and also love the fact that we have matching toesies :)

Jamie K. said...

That's adorable!