Friday, June 21, 2013

On the road to Memphis

I'm Memphis Bound for the next four days!!!

I always get super excited right before my trips to Memphis. That city has everything I love: my favorite people in the whole world, my favorite food in the whole world, and it's always one hell of a good time! :)
(Only wish CV was coming with me!)
Soooo....I'll be back next week with a recap from my trip.
Which will include my first ever bridal shower thrown by my lovely sister/matron of honor!!

Until then...here is a sneak peek of my bridal shower invitation, front & back.
They are from Wedding Paper Divas. Aren't they adorable?

 

Ahhhh, I can't wait for my first wedding celebration!!
(Although I'm kinda nervous about everyone staring at me as I open gifts! haha.)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
If you want to follow my weekend via Instagram.
You can find me here or @Jaxoehl!

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Have so so so much fun!!!! Can't wait to read all about itttttt :)

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordon said...

Love the invites!!!!!!!

Allison said...

It's always a little awkward to be stared at, but you will enjoy every second. Have so much fun in Memphis!!!

katie @ sappy and happy said...

omg! those invites are the cutest, love the water color look! your sista did a fabulous job.

have fun in memphis! don't be nervous - just focus on how many people love you enough to be at your shower and support you as you're about to get marriage. bask in that instead of the spotlight! xo

Katie said...

Ahh so exciting! Have a fabulous weekend and a great bridal shower. Love the invites!

Brianne Bracco said...

Love the bridal shower invites! Sooo feminine :) And I think talking your way out of a ticket it a great start to any road trip! whoo hoo! hahaha... I think I need to take a trip down wedding memory lane and link up for wedding wednesday sometime and share my bridal experience.. its so much fun to re live the amazing experience! Have fun this weekend my friend!

Anne said...

So fun - hope the shower was great! Though I'm with you on all the people staring... we felt the same way at the actual wedding ceremony, and you know how awkward we were about being photographed, ha. BUT, so great to have these events and realize how much your family and friends love you and are happy for you - that makes being the center of attention a little easier :)