Thursday, April 18, 2013

[Photography] Sneak Peeks: Super Ryan

This past weekend I had a photo session with the super fabulous, Ryan.
We can definitely use more super heros in the world.
He's pretty adorable in his sweater and matching hat! (and matching blue eyes!)
And absolutely loved playing with bubbles!
He had about 12 little cars to play with, but he liked the orange one the best.
And for being a great model, he was rewarded with some fruit snacks.
[mouth currently stuffed with fruit snacks]
A special thanks to Ryan for being my model for the day!
More photography on the blog soon.

11 comments:

Morgan Stone said...

ummm he is a DOLL! Great job with this session! The second one has to be my fave. So sweet :)

Katie said...

Oh my sooo adorable!! Your pictures are so great. Can't wait to see more!

Margaret said...

That Superman one is seriously adorable!! Great pictures :)

Jordon said...

Love the superman pic!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

What a cutie!!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

I'm dying over these!!

Caroline said...

You are very talented. Such great pics!

Brianne Bracco said...

Oh my goodness...so cute..you do an amazing job girl! Can't wait to see more :)

Becca Moss said...

So stinkin' cute!

Allison said...

You did such a good job!!! The first one is my favorite. Amazing!!

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Hi! I'd like to invite you to contribute dessert recipes to my Multi-Bloggers Board: Desserts! If you might be interested, please check out this post which I just published on my blog!

http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/04/blogger-announcment-promoting-with.html

Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

P.S. These photos are awesome!!