Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Five Things

The Five Things post that's been consuming the blog world, is now landing here.
{Please note: some of these are embarrasing!}
Thanks to the lovely Morgan for tagging me!

Here are Five Things you probably didn't know about me:

1. I had a modeling gig when I was 9 years old.
My sister was the hair stylist/fashion stylist/director and photographer of the photo shoot.
Is it just me, or do I look like a young Michael Jackson?

P.S. I can't believe I just posted those pictures on my blog.

2. I am always wearing "weird" socks.
I have everything from bunnies, bananas, sunglasses, cupcakes, turtles, puppies, sea shells, etc.
I love how a pair of socks can instantly brighten my day!
I mean, who wants to wear a pair of plain ole' white socks?
Not me.
 

3. If you are crying, I am crying.
If I see someone cry...in person/in a movie/even a short 30 second commercial.
Someone I know personally, someone I've never met. Someone real or a character in a show.
Happy tears. Sad tears.
None of this matters.
99.9% of the time, if I see YOU crying {whoever you are}
I will be crying with you.

4. Speaking of crying...I'm really nervous about ugly crying at our wedding.
I'm not nervous about things going wrong...or a vendor being late.
I'm not nervous about tripping down the aisle or family drama.
I'm only nervous about the "ugly cry" that is bound to show its ugly face as I'm trying to say my vows.
As you can tell from #3 I'm pretty emotional so there is a great chance I will cry.
And I really hope my photographer can photoshop the "ugly" out of it. :)


5. I once entered a M.I.L.F. dance competition
Yes, this seriously happened. (stop laughing)
No, I'm not a "MILF" or an "M" at all for that matter.
Back in the day, I would seriously enter any dance competition available because I thought they were
1. hilarious and 2. hilarious. 
And because I love to dance.
My friend posted this on my facebook a few months ago...and said "this reminds me of you".

*I did not win the dance competition*

Tagging some of my engaged blogger friends: Meredith, Jordan, and Kristen!

10 comments:

Meredith said...

these are funny, I'll be happy to play along, let me see what embarrassing things I can remember about myself......

Becca Moss said...

Oh my gosh, I'm terrified about having an ugly crying face. I'm so afraid that I won't let myself cry in front of people other than my husband. TERRIFIED.

Treasure Tromp said...

oh I have a habit of crying when somebody else does as well. And oh man, I love those modeling pictures!

Laurie Tester said...

Even I started giggling at Kim's ugly cry face. I love a good dance competition. Let's face it, when your drunk, aren't you the Greatest Dancer? I know I am! ha ha ha
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy

Jordon said...

I am more than terrified of the ugly cry making it's way into our wedding. Thanks for the Tag!! YAY!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Love it MJ! Keep on rocking!

Caroline said...

Love this. And you won't ugly cry. I promise.

Heather & Michael said...

OMGsh I totally forgot about that MILF competition!!! That was hilarious!!! We've had some great memories!!!!

Brianne Bracco said...

Hahahaha! Love the ecard... and the ugly crying is always a worry of mine too. But no one can cry as ugly as Kim K.

Gabs G said...

Lmao I know what you're talking about with the "ugly crying" XD Love your blog, you're funny!!Dropping by from the Weekend Social Mix Blog Hop.

New follower with GFC
GabsG(BeautyMadness)
http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/