Friday, February 1, 2013

The Story Behind My New Bracelet

Last night, I met up with some of my Cincinnati girlfriends at PF Changs for a little belated birthday dinner.

I had no idea they were going to spoil me with dinner and all these amazing birthday gifts!
I have amazing friends.

I got showered with cards, wine, individual wines, a wine coozie (they must know I like wine!), nail polish, gift card to Norstrom Rack...and the most amazing gift of all:
THIS BRACELET


Funny story about this bracelet:
A few weeks ago, I dragged my friend Sara to the annual wedding expo downtown. We met with a few local vendors, entered a few giveaways, watched the bridal show and just browsed around. We came upon a vendor who was giving away the most beautiful bracelet...I saw it and fell in love! I wanted it sooooo badly!! (I'm a sucker for bangle bracelets!)
But unfortunately, noone ever called to congratulate me on winning. :(

So last night, I'm opening my presents.....and what's inside is none other than THE BRACELET!!!
Apparently, Sara got a call the next day after the wedding expo saying SHE WON the bracelet! And she's been keeping this secret from me because she knew she wanted to give it to me on my birthday!
So sweet!
Thank the lord for amazing friends!!! :)


  
 
And it matches my ring perfectly!
I can't wait to wear it!

*more birthday recaps coming soon*

2 comments:

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

WOW!!! That bracelet is stunning - and so is your engagement ring x

Saxon @ Lets Drink Coffee, Darling said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday - and sweet friends! Very beautiful bracelet!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm your newest follower! :)