Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pics - Part 2 of 2

Part two of our engagement session was outside our house in Cincinnati.
My photographer said to pick locations that MEAN SOMETHING to us...and what could mean more than the first place we've ever lived together and the place where CV proposed!

The locations ranged from being propped up on the side of the house...
To sitting on the front steps with Paisley...

(isn't she stinking adorable!)
To sitting on our front porch swing...
...and having a staring contest...
...to posing with our beautiful fall bushes...
...to dragging our patio furniture to the front yard to grab these coffee shots...

...to piggy back rides and lots of laughs.


I had so much fun taking these pictures with my husband-to-be. I definitely recommend every couple getting married to have engagement photos taken. It's just so special to photograph this amazing time in our lives.

Which picture is your favorite?

2 comments:

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

LOVE all your pics!

Lisa { Showered With Design } said...

Omg I want photos with my pups! so cute!

www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com