Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We Picked A Date!!

I'm excited to announce that CV & I picked a date!

We both really wanted a fall wedding, but the venue we had our heart set on didn't have any Saturdays available in September or October. (And with 50% of the guest list being out of towners, we didn't want to have a Friday wedding.) So, we moved it up to August to have a beautiful late summer wedding!
We are so excited about our date! :)

And yes, the wedding will be in Cincinnati, Ohio. At one point I thought I would love to have a Memphis wedding, but when I thought more about it I didn't want to plan a wedding over the phone, or only on certain weekends when I traveled back to Memphis. To me, it sounded stressful and not as much fun. It would be more convenient for my family and friends, but a lot less convenient for me & CV.
In Cincinnati, CV can help a lot with planning and we have a few great connections here
to help with our big day!

And needless to say:
Cincinnati is where CV & I met.
Cincinnati is where we fell in love.
And Cincinnati is where we are starting our future.
Cincinnati it is! :)

325 days to go!
Yippee!!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY!! So happy for you! I know it'll be beautiful!! Congrats again girl!!

meghan said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Now you can really get to planning.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Congrats and good choice! I planned my wedding from afar with phone calls at the beginning and it was hard. I ended up moving back for most of the planning. Wise to be where you need to be. Takes off a lot of undue stress!

Candice Lynn said...

SO excited! That's the day before Adam's 30th. PAR-TAY

Blue Dog Belle said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

SarahJane Miller said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats!!