Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hilton Head: Harbour Town

We spent a lot of our time in the Harbour Town area of Hilton Head
and I enjoyed every second of it.

Viewing the infamous water tower
Relaxing on red rocking chairs
(they were everywhere)
Eating dinner at The Crazy Crab
Eating brunch at the Harbour Town Bakery & Cafe
Watching people jet ski
And seeing a pirate ship
Snapping the occasional photo
Eating dinner at CQ's
And enjoying each others company.

I'm dragging this vacation out, aren't I??? Haha.
Be back soon with my last (maybe) vacation post! :)

4 comments:

meghan said...

I went to HH every year growing up. I love Harbor Town. Is there still the Cinnamon Bear Store that has the foods, stuffed animals, and ice cream? Crazy Crab is delish. CQ's wasn't around I don't think...

Angie said...

I've heard Hilton Head is beautiful. Glad you all enjoyed :)

Candice Lynn said...

Loving all the pics! Where did you get the green bag? LOVE it.

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Loving your green bag!!
xoxo.