Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hilton Head: Biking

If you've ever been to Hilton Head, then you know renting a bike for the entire trip is mandatory. There are tons of bike trails and we took them everywhere. We biked to brunch, lunch, gym, beach, pool, tennis courts, or just for a little adventure!
I haven't riden a bicycle in over 5 years, and although I didn't forget how to ride a bike, I definitely still needed atleast 2 hours of practice before I was very good at it. 
(20 people coming at you on bikes on a skinny bike trail was scary at first!) haha. 

Bike riding on the beach!
CV and his momma, aren't they cute! :)
CV with our little Pelican Cruisers!
(mine was the blue one)
 Taking a little break.
And one that I took while riding my bike with CV riding behind me. Hahaha. :)

I never knew how fun and peaceful riding a little cruiser bike could be.
I may need to make a purchase! :)

2 comments:

Rebeka said...

I haven't ridden a bike in SO long! Yikes! I bet I would be terrified too.

Your trip looks and sounds like so much fun!

Angie said...

I'd love to go bike riding on the beach!