Friday, August 17, 2012

Hilton Head: Beaches

During two of the days, CV and I (no family allowed) headed to the beach for some R&R.
We rented some chairs & an umbrella for extra relaxation.
(At an amazing rip-off rate of $36 a day or $18 if you come after 1pm)
One of us had a fabulous time taking in the sun, breeze, saltwater...and a fancy cigar.


And ofcourse both days, we headed up to the Sea Pines beach club cafe for some fried chicken tenders and some beachy cocktails.
(Fried Chicken Tenders = what every girl wants to eat while in a bikini!)

My delicious John Daly.
(Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade)


The view from lunch.

Oh the beach, what a wonderful place.

More to come...

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ahhhh, I just freaking love Hilton Head!!! My brother-in-law and his gf just left for there today!!!

Angie said...

So jealous!!! I didn't make it to the beach this year. Your pics are amazing. Never been to Hilton Head but it looks beautiful :)

Sarah said...

This looks so wonderful! I want to go right now!