Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nashville Bound

I'm off to Nashville this weekend...
...to see my friend Candice get married!

In class at BHS. (horrible picture, don't judge)
Girls Night out at Bahama Breeze.
New Years Eve, Candice came to visit me in Cincinnati
Our 10 year High School reunion.
And a few weeks ago in Austin for her bachelorette party.
(Very fitting picture, wouldn't you say?)

Candice,
I'm so excited for you and Adam and I wish you both so much happiness!!
I can't wait to see you on Saturday as a bride and help you celebrate your BIG day!!
xoxoxo forever -
Jax

5 comments:

Erin said...

Have a blast girl!!! :) Btw- did you go to high school in the Cincy area? Couldn't remember if you are originally from here or not?!

Alyssa said...

Have so much fun!!! I love Nashville (not as much as Memphis hah) but I hope you have the best time -- friend weddings are the best, especially that of lifelong friends.

Cathy said...

Love these pictures through the years...great roundup! Have a blast!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Have fun! And tell Candice congrats for me!

Fash Boulevard said...

So exciting. Have a blast, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com