Friday, June 29, 2012

Austin: Bachelorette Party Night

Saturday, after our adventures on Dirty Six the night before. We headed to the Old Pecan Street Cafe for Brunch. It was soooo tasty. (I had the French Toast ofcourse!)
*Isn't April's baby bump soooo cute!
Afterwards, a few of us walked around the area and did some shopping.
I couldn't help but stop & admire these awsome murals on the buildings downtown. So cool.
And this one was amazing. Very fitting for Candice's bachelorette weekend!
Then, we headed to the rooftop pool at the Omni Hotel, stuffed ourselves with large amounts of pizza, had a sexy lingerie party for the bride and then finally got ready for the big night out.
 My roomies for the weekend!
Me & the bachelorette!
The party was complete with weiner balloons.
We also all wore name tags with funny names on them: Candy Ass, Anna Conda, Ivana Haveitnow, Lacey Underwear, Annie Position, Mona Lott...and I can't remember the other too.

We went to the bat bridge (but didnt see any bats) went to dinner at Iron Cactus, and bar hopped all night.
In style ofcourse, cue the sunglasses at night.
Cue the customized coozies.
And cue the light up diamond rings.

I definitely enjoyed every minute of my long weekend with all the girls. So much fun to get together, especially to celebrate something special.


I love you Candice! Can't wait for your wedding in less than one month!!! :)

*My other Austin posts:

5 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

whoop whoop. so fun.

the other names were Carrie Rubbers and Poppin Mama :)

Erin said...

Hahaha- I love the funny nametag ideas. I'll have to remember that! I can't wait for another friend of mine to get married so I can do all the fun bachelorette stuff all over again :) Glad you ladies had a good time-- love your shoes too!

meghan said...

Funnn! I love the black dresses and bride in a white dress look. I'm sure y'all had a wonderful time!

Sarah Welte said...

looks like a good time :)

new follower from Mommy and 4 Peas in a Pod..would love it if you followed back.

http://mommyandfourpeasinapod.blogspot.com/

Patricia Ellis said...

Great bachelorate party ideas you have shared, which is informative and knowledgeable.

hen’s night Singapore