Saturday, May 5, 2012

Who's pinning your stuff on Pinterest???

I posted this blog post about a year ago, but wanted to post it again incase anyone was wondering how many times your blog posts are being "pinned"!
Enjoy!
_____________________________________________

Wondering how many people are pinning your blog pictures/posts onto Pinterest?
I was.

And from the outcome, it looks like a few people enjoyed my DIY Reupholster posts and the DIY Coasters! (Looks like I need to jump back on the DIY bandwagon!!)

Want to know who's pinning you???
Type this link: http://pinterest.com/source/jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com/ and replace my blog address "jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com" with your blog address.
And voila.

Hummm, I wonder who will PIN this post about PINNING???

Want to follow me on Pinterest?? Find me here.

No comments: