This past weekend, I packed my bags and headed to my hometown of Memphis, Tennessee. It was my first time visiting since Christmas, so I was plenty excited to see all my family and friends and be back in the good ole south.
Let's summarize my trip with an annoying amount of photos, shall we:
- This is what a 2.5 day road trip looks like for me: Presents for my niece, a fully packed suitcase, my old but trustyVera Bradley bag filled only with shoes, and a toiletry bag.
- This is what Paisley looks like an hour into the car ride. Propped up on the armrest, looking onward and sticking out her tounge to the camera. What a ham!
- Speaking of Paisley. This is Paisley negative 2 minutes into the roadtrip (sticking out her tounge again) She looks happy.
- Madelyn's birthday sign.
- Swinging away!
- The birthday girl in action. Isnt she beautiful!!!
(More pictures to come on a later post since they are mostly on my sisters camera.
- VIP Table Sign for Andrew
- Myself with the birthday boy at Silly Goose
- Love these hilarious ladies. ---Please excuse my pool hair/face. :)
- The relaxing pool. Mmmmmm. So inviting.