Friday, April 6, 2012

Reds Opening Day 2012

Yesterday, was a Cincinnati Holiday!
Not really, but it should be.
Hooray for Opening Day!
I worked until 2pm, and then met up with CV and his friends for drinks. We stood in THIS crowd drinking beers for a few hours. That's ALOT of people standing around drinking and pregaming, huh?!

The game started at 4pm, CV went to the game with his friends and I went to my friend Jessie's house (who lives at the complex in the picture). We sat our her balcony which overlooked the crowd, drank skinny girl margaritas and chit chatted about everything except baseball. Ha. 

Leaving work early to meet up with friends and drinking is A-OK in my book!
Did anyone watch the Reds game on TV?
We WON! :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I never really got into watching baseball on television but my grandpa was a diehard Reds Fan up until he passed! He never missed a game :)

Looks like you had a good time :)

Sarah said...

HURRAY for opening day! So jealous that you went- that looks like SO much fun! Hope your weekend is going well!

Roz said...

Hi! You had asked on my blog how many does the caprese salad serve? I think around 4 - 5 people depending on how much they devour it! My hubby is from Ohio too! I hope you enjoy the salad (let me know what ya think!)

Roz from 'la bella vita' blog

natasha {schue love} said...

Looks and sounds like a LOT of fun!! Hope you're having a great weekend! :)