Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Flower Collection

In honor of Valentine's Day, I decided to talk about my beautiful flowers!

There's no secret that I'm spoiled with flowers.
Ever since CV and I started dating (a year and 9 months ago), he's been buying me flowers left and right.
Sometimes its for a special occasion, but mostly they have been "just because".
(which are the best kind)
So here is my little post dedicated to all the flowers he's given me to-date:

A Dozen Peach Colored Roses
Four Calla Lillies
Birds of Paradise, a suprise delivery at work
All three were given to me the first month of dating, just because.


Hydrangeas, Calla Lillys and Roses.



Yellow Daisys
We painted my dining room yellow and CV got me flowers to match!


Another Beautiful Arrangement


Then, I was given The. Best. Rose. Ever.
It was about 4 feet tall! :)


And then I got a few unique flowers/plants.
A Pineapple Flower (not sure what exactly it's called)


And Pumpkin Flowers
(For Sweetest Day & to get in the Fall/Halloween spirit)



"Find The Cure" Orchids for Breast Cancer Awareness month.


A Dozen Red Roses given around the holidays
(see my Santa salt/pepper shakers?)


 Gorgeous flowers for my birthday.
(along with presents!)


A Valentines Day Arrangement
(with more presents!) :)


One single rose
CV bought from a guy downtown who was selling them while we were out.
(Yes, that means I had to carry it all night long too. Worth it!)


Another Dozen of Red Roses just because.
I'll never get sick of these!


And a Dozen of Pink Roses for finishing my CTP exam.


Sweetest Day Flowers
(I love all the colors!)


And  I received 29 long stemmed red roses for my 29th birthday last month!

Don't I have the sweetest boyfriend! :)

CV, I'm so lucky to have you as my Valentine, and not just today but EVERYDAY.
You're my best friend and I love you a milion!
Xoxo :)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Pretty! I love flowers, but I don't have a green thumb and they just die. :(

Legally Lovely said...

Good job, CV! "Just because" flowers are always the best!

Brittany said...

This just melted my soul.