Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Italian Meatballs

CV and I made Spaghetti & Meatballs last night for dinner. Here is the recipe for our Italian Meatballs:


Ingredients:
1 pound Hot Italian Sausage, Ground
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup dry bread crumbs (I used Italian Bread Crumbs)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (I used Pecorino Cheese)
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, cheese, milk and onion.
Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.

So delish! I brought the leftovers for lunch! :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am going to try these. I have made meatballs a couple times but my husband always says "ehh" to them.

Christina {Carolina Charm} said...

Omgoodness gracious. This is RIGHT up my alley. YUM.

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

sounds amazing!!