Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation Anticipation

Exactly one week from today...I will be headed to the beautiful state of California for a little seven day vacation with a few of my partners-in-crime. Ahhh...Anticipation!

It all started with a phone call from my lovely ladies from Memphis, TN who won tickets to the Ellen Degeneres show. (Hi Heather. Hi Stephanie.) They knew being in the audience of her show was on my bucket list, so sure enough, they were nice enough to think of me when they received the exciting news.
So, after I jumped around the room with pure excitement for four plus hours, I called my friend Erin to join us...and then I started planning my trip!! GIRLS TRIP!

Ofcourse, that was two months ago, and since then I have been an impatient wreck. Spending a lot of my free time booking flights, hotels, rental cars...and researching nightlife, restaurants, tours, etc. I'm soooo ready to visit California and I'm ready to party with my girls!!!


I hope L.A. is ready for us...
Together, we might be too much to handle! :)

2 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

So jealous! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your trip.

heather said...

I can not wait to see ur pretty face!!! Only a few more days!!!